• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if pokemon were real.....

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    would you be a trainer, a gym leader or what? what would you do if pokemon were real?

Pandesal

W - Luna! Trigger!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    I'd probably stay away from all the creatures with magical powers that are capable of injuring, if not killing, me and be a random person in a random house in the corner of some city, where no trainer will bother visit me.

Years
    I'm seriously competitive so I would definitely be out there trying to battle and beat EVERYONE. Haha
    I would try to beat every gym leader and elite in every region possible :]

Ayselipera

I'd go with being a Pokemon Professor. If Pokemon were real I'd probably love to study and learn all about them. Along with that I'd want to share all my discoveries and research with other professors and trainers. So I can't help, but see it as the perfect fictional Pokemon world job for me. :D

piemeup

Pokemon FAQ Master
    Years
    Id be the ultimate criminal MUHAHAHA!!! But I think that crime rate would be up a lot, and a lot of things would be really messed up, The world wouldn't be peaceful like Pokemon I think...

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    i'm just going to be one of those kids always on the computer in those houses you can just walk into randomly.

Lunoon

Even through the wire.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    Probably an electric-type gym leader, or poison.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'd love to just be a field researcher of some sort, taking notes on pokemon habitats and natural behavior and stuff like that...kinda like Prof. Birch except not getting pwn'd by random poochyenas. :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'd be the Buick car dealer who puts the bike shop out of business because young trainers deserve to journey in luxury and comfort.

Or maybe Leaf. Who gets her revenge on Red by pwning him with a crew of Pokemon that are fully evolved, thank you very much. But there's no way I'd live atop stupid Mt, Silver, lol

Back