• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon were real.......

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2007
    Just think about it. What if the world of pokemon wasn't made up, think what this world would be if it was a world of pokemon.

Would if be good because everyone can defend himself, or would it be bad because they would definitely be used for Terrorism?

It is a fact that many things would be different, but in a peaceful way?

Filosofice with me.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    *Sigh* Why is it that the word 'terrorism' pops up everywhere these days? If this world was inhabited by easily caught and controlled animals with incredible powers then the worst-case scenario is all-out anarchy or big-arse pokémon arsenal race; not terrorism. -.-

Anyway, the poor things would undoubtedly be exploited to no end by some people (either domestically or for military purposes), some would try to pick them apart to see how they work, others would fear them and want them all shot, some would just think they're cute and/or in need of protection and form a pokémon rights movement and some probably just wouldn't give a damn and pretty soon the less useful or outright troublesome species would be driven to extinction. I mean, that's basically what's happening to animals in the world right now. xP

Last edited:

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
    Years
    I'd be out screwing up peoples electricity with a Rotom. I would hate to see what would happen if the military got a hold of a pokemon that knows hyper beam though.

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
    Years
    I'd be out screwing up peoples electricity with a my friendly little Rotom. :P I would hate to see what would happen if the military got a hold of a pokemon that knows hyper beam though.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Well me and hopefully Kica would be travelling the world stopping people from using pokemon for evil *sigh* we would be a dynamic duo....
    Yeah....It would be just me, Kica and our pokemon out fighting evil and crime to make the world a better place....
    Kica=Kawaii...Just in case you were confused....

Chibi Commander Sakuma

The Chibi of Poke Noobdom o.Ø
    Years
    If Pokemon were real, I'd be like "O.O! Boo-ya!" The world would be completely different, that's for sure. For your camping trip, you're looking for Starlys, Pidgeys, Hoothoots and Taillows instead of starlings, pidgeons, owls and swallows. Man's best friend would be Growlithe or Poocheyena, not puppy or...puppy, na-no-da. X3

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    if Pokemon were real that would be great to me. but the world not such a great idea. The world will be destroyed. I would have all of the Ghost type Pokemon, Marowak, Zapdos, Donphan, Blaziken, Swampert, Staraptor, Luxray and Empoleon

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

Back