• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Poke'mon where real....

JP

wut?
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    1.What Poke'mon would you have on your team?
    Gengar, Salamence, Infernape, Cloister, Empoleon, Umbreon (would probably change a few from time to time of course lol...)

2.Would you be a Poke'mon breeder,contest participant or just a normal trainer?
    I'd just want to be a normal trainer.

3.What Poke'mon would you be scared of?
    I'm not sure...I mean if a huge thing like Giratina or even Arceus showed up out of no where, I'd probably be shaking a bit, but not enough to be so scared that I run away!

4.How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country,or travel all around the world?
    I'd want to travel all around the world of course, with some friends as well.

5.If you where to travel all over the world, would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon?
    Of course!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    -- i would have my favorites, picachu, charizard, onix, logia and golduck.

-- I wanna be a Pokemin breeder and a contestant participant. weeee!

-- Legendary pokemons. :D

4.How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country,or travel all around the world?
    -- Around the world and gather many pokemons. :D

5.If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon?
    -- Ofcourse. hehe.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I would be a coordinator, and I would want to have a Leafeon on my team, Blaziken, Togetic and Skitty.

I would be scared of legendary pokemon. xD

I would travel to all the reigons, and I would search for all different types of pokemon. :)

Nova777

Armaldo !
    Years
  • 1.Cyndaquil, Kabutops, Armaldo, Ramparados, Charizard, Espeon

2.I'd mainly be a trainer but i'd try all of it :D

3.None :) i love all pokemon

4.I'd try to travel around the world after i explored my country :)

5.Of course :D

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • 1.Aerodactyl (male), Umbreon (male), Salamence (female), Metagross, Espeon (female), Tyranitar (male)...

2.Normal trainer...

3.none...I'm not scared of anything...

4.The whole world...

5.Nah...I'd stick with my team...unless I need to do a different strategy...

MadAboutMew

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 10, 2009
    Mew, Charizard, Lapras, Sceptile, Gyarados and Steelix

I think I'd be a bit of a breeder but would also train the pokemon too.

Hmm probably Shedninja. Just because of the description about it taking your soul if you look in the hole on it's back. Also, I might be scared of the big dragon pokemon like Garchomp and Salamance.

I'd probably travel all over the world if I was able to.

5.If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon?
    Probably yeah.

<3

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    Blissey
    Pikachu
    Jirachi
    Shaymin
    Togekiss
    Maganium (I think I spelled it right)

-Contests
    -A WURMPLE

-Travel just for Contests.

-No. I just want the cute ones.

Zacch2

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • 1.What Poke'mon would you have on your team?
    Dragonite, Blastoise, Gardevoir, Salamance, Metagross, and Houndoom

Trainer, but i would also be a collector like Lawrence III

Probably Seviper

In Pokémon world, the world. But since it is dangerous to cross borders now, in my own country.

Probably yes i would.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • 1.What Poke'mon would you have on your team?
    Probably something cute, small, maybe fuzzy xD; Eevee for sure.. not sure what else.. something I could take care of in my house and that wouldn't be crazy.
    Normal trainer probably..
    Gyarados! D:
    I'd stay in my own country really.
    If I were allowed to bring some company with me!

CrimsonBurstX

\m/ >.< \m/
    Years
  • 1.What Poke'mon would you have on your team? Charizard, Blastoise, Raichu, Eevee, Dragonite, Gengar(or Pidgiot, or Snorlax)

2.Would you be a Poke'mon breeder,contest participant or just a normal trainer? Trainer

3.What Poke'mon would you be scared of? Garados and other large water pokemon.

4.How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country,or travel all around the world? just stay where I am for a while.

5.If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon? Every single one!

Back