• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Just because I have an undying love for may doesn't mean I love her pokemon. i don't like Blaziken and I'm not a huge fan of Bulbasaur but I guess its because of May I love Beautifly and Skitty.
    Nevermind ignore^^^

Your an Abra, because your name is short and its all I could think of.

GrayLuna

Years
    and you are a zapdos
    you think thats messed up well i just said it cause i saw his bulbasaur so the first thing that came to my mind was Chikorita i didn't mean to insult him or anything

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Because your icon is Kakashi, i can only picture you as a doggish pokemon like Miteyhena.
    Yuh know, because he summons dogs. anyway, it's also just the way you talk..sorta. Weird,huh? But, you'll never get a definate answer with a question like that.<|@@|>(my version of :P) |O__|

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Because THOSE exist... That would be cool actually. And I say that you are a... Mudkip. For no apparent reason.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back