• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    I'm actually going to agree with Lynnx. You're a Cranidos, Mankey, maybe, but Cranidos just seems more natural.

Lynnx- Thanks for the compliment.

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
    You seem like Driffloon because of your nice, happy energy and excited personality.

(Don't say that I'm Jumpluff because I actualy don't like the Pokemon, thanks.)

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    You're a Paras. You're just there. No one will ever capture, or even notice you.

EDIT: Gah, beaten, you speedy little Rattata, you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    ok y am i celebi and you r a riolu because thats the first pokemon that came to mind when i saw that ranger pic

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Must...not....say...Piloswine....

You are a Weaville...you are powerful but are quick to make decisions and sometimes don't think things through. I didn't say pilowswine :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back