• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    TEAM ROCKET'S MEOWTH!
    Definitely; seeing your love for Team Rocket. Reminds me of the Team Rocket song. xD

You changed your avatar to Breloom! So you are officially an awesome Breloom~ :D

Years
    Redwire, that was totally a new one for me XD

You shall be Luxray for two reasons. The first is that one is in your sig. The second is that your avatar is slightly darkish in color, and it just reminds me of a Luxray, haha.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Porygon.

My thought process said:
    Hmm.. flashing lights? Ooh, seizure. Wasn't there an episode that gave people seizures? Yeah, I think it was about Porygon.. ah, here it is. "Electric Soldier Porygon."

My mind is weird. :]

GAAH BEATEN

I deem you mean uhm, Ninjask. stupid ninja

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I say Snorlax 'cause I saw Buu somewhere in your sig...even if it's the wrong kind...

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Well Regigigas was in the Temple, and some random dude was guarding it, and he was picky, so you're a picky Pokemon, or a prickly Pokemon you're a CACNEA!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    *resists saying Absol*

Uhm, let's go with Chimchar. You always seem to use red, and you're.. uhh.. perky. That's the word xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back