• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    I think you are a croagunk because I didn't want to be lazy and uncreative by saying "poliwag/poliwhirl/poliwrath/politoed" so I just picked the next frog pokemon I could think of.

EDIT: Crud, I was beaten! Okay, you little trickster can be a sneasel, fast and sneaky in order to beat me to the post!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Well, your usertitle says girl, but articuno is genderless. (In game, at least). So Imma make you a froslass, since they're always girls and ice types.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Oh, that's smart... That's clever, making me remember the battle that I haven't done my part in yet... Now I'm guilty xD

For seemingly reading my mind with your mention of my character, you shall be a nincada! (which learns Mind Reader)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back