• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Hmm, this'll be a long post, stick with it. I'll start with the name, Hybrid Trainer. Hybrid leads me to assume the Pokemons typing must be a duo type, and trainer makes me think a higher evolution. The user title says its not found, adding a little mystery to your nature, however your location is specific. This with you nature leads me to have to assume that you're a wanderer, but of a small range. You seem to have a relationship with Haunter and the 150 ghost trio, but that doesn't necessarily make you similar to them. Your Quiet nature contradicts with them, since they are mischievous poltergeists. And with the dedication to links, you like to make connections, another thing that relates to the ghost trio, Gengar being a trade evolution. But the overall consensus speaks to more along the lines of a Xatu. So Xatu it is!

R3D

"TAKEN DOWN ON THE WORD GO!"
    Years
    E-A is a spinda, because looking at that wall of text made me dizzy. XP

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    I quite honestly despise picking someone as their avatar or banner Pokemon, but unfortunately it seems fitting. The name can be linked sparcely to other types, I would under different circumstances, but the user title, banner, avatar, location, and nature all speak of a Poltergeist. Someone who's more suprising and mischievious than actually scary. But low post count leads me to believe not fully evolved, so Shuppet it is...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back