• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Don't you innocent-face me, Alter-san! You're mischievous and you know it! *looks suspiciously at Alter* And I'm a Magby? Well... as long as I don't have the horrible dub voice they gave it on the anime... *shudders*

Let's see... Silver I think you look like an Aron. Your name makes me think of shiny things, and Aron are my favorite shiny pokemon! Be merry and rejoice in your Aron-ness. ^-^

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Ahh the cruel fate! Falsely accused by an old friend! *Dramatic distress* You cut me deep, Lightie-chan, you cut me deep! xD

And I'm Psyduck, eh? Like, now I know where my headaches came from. ^^

Anyways, unless I am to be outspeeded once more I shall declare you...*Dramatic drumroll*

A Togetic. Because both you and your art have made many people happy, yes you have. ^-^ Plus, you seem all nice and helpful but it's definitely not a good idea to tick you off. *Nods* Kind of like Togetaro. xD

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Ah! A Togetic! My second favorite pokemon! Yipee! *hugs Alter*

Well, for being so cool about making me a cool pokemon, I now dub you an...

Xatu. Because they're cool. You can now peek into the future and see how you will be doing years from now! And... you can hurl psychic powers at your enimies! >=D

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Haunter or Misdreavus. Because... you can be mischievous (come on, admit it!!), and you can also be a bit scary. ^-^ Not to mention, sometimes you can be misunderstood as something you're not as ghost pokemon often are. Yep.
    My brother became a Haunter too O.o

Anyways... Someone with the name Light Azumarill just has to be a Mawile ^_^

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Yeah, we're doomed to be brothers, Shorties. *Compassionate pat on the back* But that aside...

I am a Xatu! Yayness! *Runs about like a maniac, although in a dignified manner, cos' Xatus are always dignified* ^-^

As for you...Shorties, I hereby declare that you are an...Abra. Wannabe smart-guy. *Pokes* =P

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Like, yeah..
    Feebas, I didn't need to think at all.
    The first Pokemon tha popped into my thick skull was...

Quilava!

Yeah, you're a Quilava, be happy.^^

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    You're a... Pikachu or a Ponyta. o_o I don't know why, but both remind me of you, in a good way.
    Thanks. ^-^ *hugs* That makes me happy. =3

Akio123, you are...you are...a Rayquaza.... O.o; *hides* No idea exactly why. O-O''

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back