• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
Years
  • Hmmm, well the name zapdos isnt very direct, it just leads to a Pokemon that has a more ferocious personality, territorial and rigid, but your nature puts you as quiet. This leads me to believe that you`re a background type who really stands up when something you find offensive or angry tips you off, or something youre very passionate about. The large sig with many links and colors shows that you like to make a spectacular entrance, you like to show people who you are. It leads me to believe that you`re a Cyndaquil, very timid, but when the time comes, you flare up in brilliance.

-_- Not amused by outpost... Ok just kidding, DOUBLE RATE TIME!

You havent given me tons to go on, but you are NOT a Mudkip. Your adoration of the Pokemon means that its something seperate from you, we never tend to like people or objects that are exactly like us, for example Im a skinny tall guy, and Im not at all attracted to skinny tall girls. But its obvious you have incredible focus to pool your energies into one sole Pokemon, and a determination that strong leads me to make you a Nosepass, unwielding.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Hmmm Your a Darkrai cause Riku from KH Is a Dark Kind of Character & He in your Avatar.

Last edited:

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • I'mma say you're a Magmar for no real special reason other than there being lava in your signature.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • OMG you are very hard... i cant tell at all what you would be -.-
    by george1 i think ive got it! youre a haunt- nah, you just ont seem to like it very much...

Gengar! :D

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Hmmm Your a Darkrai cause Riku from KH Is a Dark Kind of Character & He in your Avatar.

Actually that's Hope from FFXIII. :P

--

A bayleef... can't say why, just this feeling I get O_o

Props to you for saying Hoenn is the best region, I totally agree. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back