• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If There Was A Scooby Doo TV App

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    You've probably heard of the Pokemon TV app which lets you watch episodes and movies for free at any time. Well what about a slimier Scooby Doo one? I think it would work. Just like Pokemon, Scooby Doo has had different series like Scooby Doo Where Are You and What's New Scooby Doo. Also they do 1 movie every year. It's been going longer than Pokemon too.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • slimier scooby doo..................hehehe

anyway idk i don't think scooby doo rly holds the kind of popularity that pokemon does. i don't imagine an app for solely that series would garner a lot of attention. it would have to be an app for the entire network that it's on for it to work tbh. i don't think it could stand alone. just bc something has been going a long time doesn't necessarily mean it still holds its popularity or relevance; it's usually just hanging on by nostalgia and bc it's been around so long at that point, i guess networks think it's. cruel to let it go. idk.

Back