• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If wishes were fishes

Makoli

Greedy Powerhouse
Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2010
    All men would cast nets, there'd be twice as many scuba divers and evolution would go backwards.

Hi, at the moment I suppose I am more obsessed with the Tales and Persona series than I am with Pokemon but I still love it. When black and white come out I suppose my love for this fandom reawaken and rear its beautiful head! ^^

In the mean time I can hope that my love for pokemon will become just as obsessive as when SoulSilver and HeartGold came out.

Thanks for reading, I'll be hopping off to the forums now! <3

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Welcome to the forum.
    I wish wishes were fishes. Harhar.
    Read the rules(:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm into Fire Emblem more than Pokemon at the moment too, but that doesn't stop the fact that I'm a huge nerd either, and you can bet that when B/W come out here, I'll be the first in line at my local Game Stop despite my age. ^_^

Welcome to our own little adorably psychotic corner of the Internet. Remember to have fun and if you need help with anything, feel free to ask someone wiht a pretty colored username. :P

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm always more obsessed with Persona then I'am with Pokemon, it's not a bad thing. XD

& Tales, sometimes.

No shame there, at least you're still a Pokemon fan to an extent. :D

Welcome to PC, Makoli, and cute P3P icon. xD

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • If wishes were fishes, I'd make one delicious wish.

Welcome to PC. Have a great time here and attempting to make a fish to the stares may or may not be dangerous.

Back