• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you changed your gender for a day

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
Years
  • Ok lets say a charmed possum comes to Earth and with its' magic powers it changes your gender for one night, but your ways remain, Only your body changes. What would you do?

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
  • "Miki-chan, hey Miki-chan!"

"What if a charmed possum comes to Earth and with its' magic powers it changes your gender for one night, but your ways remain, Only your body changes. What would you do?"

"Nothing, you're going to die."

"Nyoro~n?"

---
    *Shot* But really, I just lay in bed all day.

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    I'd spend all day fondling my new breasts.[/typical guy]

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • If I still looked almost the same, I would tryto live it as a normal day. O_o

However, if my appearance changed way too much and was very noticeable, then I would stay home to avoid confusion. And live it as a normal day at home.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I would just adopt a female Identity for the day so I could go out in public if I needed to. come up with a name and act like I'm visiting some relative....
    I would just live the day as a girl and be thankful for what I learned from it.
    But I wouldn't go in to town....unless I needed to...

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I would try and get "Lucky" untill the day is done. Am I right fellow guys?

With yourself? Or other guys? wtf..

Anyways, I'd hate being a guy, so I'd do whatever I could to be a girl again, girls are so much better y'know~

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    If I look really different, I'll spend this opportunity to kill my worst enemy.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • I would try and get "Lucky" untill the day is done. Am I right fellow guys?

I have to second Kawaii's 'wtf' here. If you mean with yourself then that's sort of sad, if it's with a guy...well, to each their own, but in that case: have you considered that there might be a little transvestite inside of you? x3

Personally? I'd be a bit too freaked to get all horny about it like most of the guys here. I'd probably stay at home as much as I could to avoid embarassing accidents - not like I have to go anywhere anyways (Yay for summer vacation) - oh, and hope that my mum has some stuff that fits; as I wouldn't much fancy going half-commando if you get my meaning. x_O

Anyways, I guess my reaction would also sort of depend on whether I was aware of the time limit or not. I mean, it's not like twenty-four hours would kill me, but if I had no knowledge of when/if I would return to normal I'd obviously try to find a way to return to my old self as soon as possible. This body of mine might not be the best thing around, but I'm pretty attached to it. xD

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Erm, I'd just look down for a while to see what I have to cope with for the rest of the night and just experiment. Or go into the boys' changing rooms and watch. Jk. I'd hide myself probably.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I'd live like normal. I've always wanted to see what it's like being a guy...though I'd never actually get a sex change o.o ...so, yeah, I'd just, be myself. My new, boyish self.

Back