• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could be one pokemon....

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    If you could be one pokemon, who would it be and why? i ould be lucario because i love lucario or i would be suicune cuz he looks cool

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well I would have to say Aipom because he/she is so awesome, and he/she acts just like me!

Yay I am the 1st post here...lol

Or I would be Glameow...which also acts like me..I love cats, and they love me 2! ':D

Last edited:

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    k i know it looks like charizard but i chose lucario he looks awsome but noone can defeat the mighty chrazard

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
    I'd be somthing cool like a Seadra or a Lapras, maybe a flying type though, Pidgeot maybe...

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i would either be torchic for his cute charms, or darkrai so i that i may put ppl 2 sleep and haunt them (jk) :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    Tch, why not be Arceus and be God?

But I'd choose to be Swampert, if anything just for the fact that it's an excellent swimmer in muddy or clear water.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Espeon. (Shocker, huh? xD)

Being able to tell the future would be awesome, along with the fact I would be fast and powerful and able to move things with my mind ^^

(And I would look awesome, too.)

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    I would have to pick between grovyile or other in the line. Your strong and your fast as all get out plus you can look good while doing it.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'd have to either choose between Sceptile, Riolu, or Ambipom...a tough choice for me honestly...

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2009
    Honestly I would be a snolax.cuz all i do is .....Eat..............................sleep.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I would be an Eevee.

Why? Cause Eevee is SUPER cute and can evolve into one of seven evolutions. :D

Back