• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be one pokemon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
  • Me? Lugia. I've actually thought about this before. No greater sense of freedom could be provided to me than that given by the ability to fly anywhere that I wanted to, and then disappear to the bottom of the ocean. I'd have free reign over all before me, and no one would even know that I existed unless I wanted them to. I'd have power over the wind and rain, and be able to telepathically communicate with any other creature on the planet. Nothing else can even compare.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • I'd probably be Shaymin, Land From, mind you. Living a life surrounded by beautiful scenery and such would be great. And wouldn't it be great to be like a live Chia Pet? :'3

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    There are so many
    I'd love to be all of my favorites

A flying type would be amazing though,
    or a beautiful water type, like goldeen, or milotic :D, the sea would be a nice place to live

but a dragonite would be fun
    powerful, and not to mention one of the cutest dragon lines :D dragons can fly through the air, and learn all sorts of powerful attacks

but i wouldn't know, like i said, there are so many amazing pokemon, i couldn't possibly decide which one i'd like to be, much less which type ^^;;

MLU

Returning Tradesman
    Years
  • There are so many different possibilities. I could become a flying type, and roam the islands, or become a water type, and explore the deep seas. Meh, I don't know what to choose. :S

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Giratina, then I could live in a super cool place with floating platforms and awesome music.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • I would be Cyndaquil, so I can spent few days as Cyndaquil itself and then few days as Quilava then I would be Typhlosion and soon I would be lvl 100. :P Typhlosion is my favorite pokémon but I want evolve so Cyndaquil first. I could attack to other pokémon just for fun to gain some exp.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I would have been a Garchomp or Dragonite. They both can be pretty strong(particularly Dragonite as almost everbody knows how strong Garchomp is XD.). I think that the ability to fly is very cool too. They clearly are winners for me!

Ecks-Dee

The Hysterical Artifact
    Years
  • When it comes to this, i just have no idea. I've pondered over the thought many times.

However....i'm going to go for the cliched answer and say Mew XD I would love to fly with such ease, and it is truly an adorable pokemon! But i have thought of other pokemon too.

Zhorm

Unfamous creator of nothing
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2013
    Umbreon. I don't need to say anything else, just Umbreon. Because it's my favourite, if you wanted to hear more.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Probably Lugia, because as ChronicEdge said, you'd be able to go anywhere; be it Land, Sky, or Sea. But then again Celebi can travel in time and that's always fun :/

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • I'd love to be a Suicune. It's so pretty and I'd be able to run so fast and run on the water. I could purify water too; that's cool.

rando serian

Platinum League Ghost Leader
    Years
  • I would be Rayquaza.. Untethered by the constraints of wings, soaring higher than any of them could.

The absolute freedom of the sky unending before my eyes,
    to the highest points in the atmosphere I would fly.
    Like the dragons of legend, the clouds would be my domain,
    higher than birds could go, that is were I would reign.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Well, Porygon has a somewhat "limited" amount of intelligence, along with a stiff, clunky, cumbersome body and the fact that it's a chore to even walk it's feet (hovering is a possibility, but in tight, enclosed spaces?) rule it out as a big NO! Porygon2 on the other hand looks better, with a flexible, sturdy body, above average intellect among most pokémon, and the ability to hover is pretty nice too. Though then again, it would be somewhat difficult to do certain things without hands, though I suppose one could find a way around that...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back