• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could choose 2 friends to travel with...

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    If you could choose 2 friends to travel with on your journey, who would they be and why?

I'd choose my friends Blade and Summer.

Blade- I love him so so much. AND he can cheer me up when I'm down. Also, he is super sweet.

Summer- I'd DIE if I couldn't hang out with her!!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    ...? I'll pick my amazin' friends Musa (from NYC) and Malek (right here).

Musa and Malek has been great friend for a long time. They might not love Pokémon that much, but they don't hate it.

Also, if they choose not to come, then I'll just drag them with me. <3

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I would choose my boyfriend at the current time and my best friend Sam (female). I mean shes my best friend i cant go anywhere without her!
    Well you guys know why I would bring my boyfriend ;)

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    My best friend of six years Jordan, and I'm not sure who else. Frankly, I'm sure if someone else came, one of us would end up feeling like a third wheel.

Even so, probably my other friend David. Or my Ex-girlfriend. To see how long she'd last before turning home. Ha.

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'd pick a girl I'm hitting on at the moment and.......

Crap, I forgot I don't have any friends in RL. Maybe just that girl but it could have unfortunate consequences XD.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I'd bring my cousin (Yes,my cousin) and my friend,Simone.

My cousin and I are very close,we are both addicts to Poke'mon. And my friend Simone....we met about 7 years ago in school,she's my best friend. :D

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    O.O This is so hard to choose.
    If I had to choose two PC friends that would have to be my pair Bloodex-fire and Red my older bro.
    But from offline it would be my best friend Alex and my little brother. ^_^ Yep my little brother just because he is awesome! (Sometimes I'm not sure xD)

Sloofish

★Cannibal Psycho Soft For Pkmn
    Years
    I wouldn't bring my fiance. We'd get bored and lonely and THEN you know what'd happen..

I'd bring my friend Temi and my older brother because it would be funny to hear Temi SCREAM at every Pokémon that she comes across and because my brother knows so much about Pokémon he'd become a PROFESSOR and we'd all be RICH. FLAHAHAHAHA. :knockedou

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    My cousin (who I would drag along if I had to)
    and...
    my other cousin! (who loves Pokemon almost as much as I do ^^)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I dont know...:\

I'd probably choose my two best friends, if not, one of my best friends and the person I fancy. ;) (Btw, she likes Pokemon, sort-of...:\)

Years
    Probably Nicole and Esther, if there was a third choice, I'd choose my other friend, Christine. Nicole's realiable and Esther's smart, I'd go on a journey with them anytime. :3

Ice_Emperor

Emperor of all that is.
    Years
    My best bros. Both of them. One I've known for three years, one for one. Never had better friends, never will.
    Never find stupider, more annoying, more immature, more *******ic, more...*grunts*.
    But I love them. XD

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I'd probably just clone myself a couple of times to bring along on the journey. Then we'd never get into arguments. ^0^

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hmm this is kinda hard to choose....but I think I'd pick some friends right here on PC...my bud Kavin and my other bud Wolflare...yep yep...

Me f l a s h = coordinator
    Kavin = breeder/trainer/coordinator
    Wolflare = trainer

:)

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    My two oldest friends. All of us got into pokemon together, two of us are still into it, and I've never found better or truer friends anywhere else I've been.

Back