• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could erase a pokemon from existance....

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    KEEL THE MILOTIC! KEEEEEEEL IT!

NO you fiend! Me Milotic is the best water pokemon in my team!!!! And it will be Never erased in the Pokemon world! Milotic's the most beautiful water pokemon so far.

The one should be erased is the ff.

JYNX!!!! I hate the controversial clone of Mr. Popo, yucks!
    Mr. MIME!!!! For it's silly body structure, but I like the cute Mime Jr. anyway.
    MILTANK!!!! How silly is this bovine creature.
    DUNSPARSE!!!!(Sorry dunsparse but this is my opinion, and I stabilized your stability doom or whatever you called it) I see no use of this useless critter(checks pokedex)
    WHISMUR!!!! I hate it's stupid eyes and it's crybabyish looks! The only use for this thing is in it's evolved form EXPLOUD which has very good stats.
    VOLBEAT & ILLUMISE!!!! Fireflies with human faces? No way!
    SPINDA!!!! No need to explain, you know.
    NOSEPASS & PROBOPASS!!!! I don't like those bignose sticking their noses to everyone(Especially with Probo, looks like the combo of Mario and the Easter Island monoliths)
    STUNKY and STUNKPOO!!!! Because I hate skunks!
    BIDOOF & BIBAREL!!!! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?

If you say Spiritomb's crazy, maybe you are!

Other pokemons have use in my team cause they've got the stats I like.:shocked:

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    -Spinda
    -Luvdisc
    -Bidoof
    -Bibarel
    -Buneary
    -Lopunny
    -Aipom
    -Ambipom
    -Exeggutor

and of course Ash's Pikachu. Can't forget about that pile of...crap

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I dont hate Jynx because of it's strength, I hate it because of IT!
    So you'd like to get kissed by a blonde idiot-looking pokemon.
    I wouldn't!
    Down with Jynx! :(

Back