• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have any console and every game for it, which would you pick?

Years
  • Either the PS2, N64 or Wii.
    PS2 because of Kingdom Hearts ( I REALLY want to play it).
    N64 because of Mario Party (The mini games back then were waaaaaaaaayyy more awesome than those now).
    Wii because of Mario Kart, Animal Crossing CF, and some others.

Conclusion:
    Umm... Darn this is a really tough choice, but I think i would go for N64, MARIO PARTY ALL THE WAY!!!
    1st choice: N64
    2nd choice: Wii
    3rd choice: PS2 (nooooooo kingdom hearts, I'm SORRY!!! ;_;)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    XBox 360. I have Wii and PS3 already and I have always wanted an XBox.

Years
  • Your exclusion list makes no sense and the reasons as to why it exists are stupid.
    Gears, Halo, God of War and whatever games you mentioned aren't the only franchises on these platforms. This is especially the case with the PS2 which has a lot of good games other than God of War.

It seems to me that you're only excluding them from the list because you hate a few particular games released on the platform.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2011
    maybe its for the clasics intead of the new better graphic systems i pesonally love the old 8 and 16 bit games :D

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Your exclusion list makes no sense and the reasons as to why it exists are stupid.
    Gears, Halo, God of War and whatever games you mentioned aren't the only franchises on these platforms. This is especially the case with the PS2 which has a lot of good games other than God of War.

It seems to me that you're only excluding them from the list because you hate a few particular games released on the platform.

I don't hate any of them, I just want some imagination, not to mention none of these consoles are dead yet so your opinion could switch at any given time.

More Dreamcast games:

Okay, I'm drawing a blank here.

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Sony PlayStation, eventhough I already have one i'd still love to have the games for it.

Main Games
    Spyro the Dragon (reason: Some punk kid stole my copy of it, and it was my most favorite game for PS.)
    Klonoa (Never got a chance to play it.)
    Tomba! (Never got a chance to play it.)
    Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions (See: Toomba!)

Back