• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have any weapon from a video game, what would it be?

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Baron Flynt's rocket shotgun from Borderlands. It may be wildly inaccurate at a distance, but it's just so awesome.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    I would take the Keyblade from the Kingdom Hearts series. It has so many possible options and styles all dependant on what its Keychain is. Not to mention it will come to you if its called, so it can't be stolen unless by another Keyblade Master with a stronger will. It can also be stored in Hammer Space and called from it at will, so it will always be with you if you need it. Its also been shown to have the ability to transform into different things, like a Crossbow (Aqua), a Bike (Terra), and hoverboard (Ven) in Birth by Sleep.

Specifically I'd have it in one of these forms.
    Spoiler:

I would love to have a Keyblade too! Just like CrystalHeart mentioned they also have the abilites to use magic too. I mean come on, it can't be stolen, many different styles, a weapon at will B-), can use magic (fire, wind, lightning, gravity, and cure you), and you can even have the ability to call on someone else. Plus maybe we could use it as a key if we ever lost the key to something. It can lock just about anything lol

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Baron Flynt's rocket shotgun from Borderlands. It may be wildly inaccurate at a distance, but it's just so awesome.
    Oh, my god. That would rock. XD;

I was thinking I'd like Pandora from DMC4, too. A suitcase that can turn into a rocket shooting wheel you can sit in? Or a machine gun? Hell yeah.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    An RPG-7 from...whatever games have this godly weapon. Uncharted 2? I don't care if it's for anti-tank purposes. This thing could kill whatever it wants to.

...actually, I think the Redeemer from Unreal Tournament would be a bit better. Mini-nuke-launcher? Hell yeah, I'd take that any day.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    I know it's not from a video game but the Geass would be cool to have (And it is a weapon in the wrong hands)

The PK power. I don't know if that's what it's called but having Lucas's and Ness's powers from Brawl would be awesome. And the Frog and Raccoon suits from SMB 3. The Frog is awesome and the Raccoon suit changes you into a statue at will.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I can't come up with any specific one right now but I'd love to wield a GunBlade. A gun and sword in one? Yes please.

I think you can get one of them. It's called a bayonet, I believe. Okay, so maybe you can't actually get one, but they do exist.

I would like to add to my choices:

Forget a Lightsaber (which I would have in purple)! Give me The Force! So much better than a mere glowing sword!

Yeah, yeah, I know a Lightsaber isn't just a glowing sword, but still. With The Force... I could do so much so easily! Of course, I probably wouldn't actually use it as a weapon, more as a tool to make life easier, but whatever. ^_^

xX

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I call misuse of concept! The Force is not a weapon, it's a force. It wouldn't count as proper weapon because... well... I'm too tired to try and rant. But believe me, you'll get your's! >:[ And you must remember, Power Glows.

Although I maintain that the Yoshitsuna would be awesome. Shadow the Hegdehog maybe? Nah, he's an ultimate lifeform, not an ultimate weapon. Perhaps Emerl...?

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I call misuse of concept! The Force is not a weapon, it's a force. It wouldn't count as proper weapon because... well... I'm too tired to try and rant. But believe me, you'll get your's! >:[
    It's true that The Force isn't a weapon in itself, but it can be used as a weapon. It's a power that can be used to bring violence in the wrong hands. I could frazzle a person's mind, throw them across the room and, if I used the Dark Side, Force Choke them or zap them. I'd say that's pretty weapon-y.

You'll get yours? What on Earth are you talking about? I'll get some sort of comeuppance (<--spelling?) for saying The Force is a weapon when it isn't?
    Oh my gosh, a horde of Star Wars fans are attacking my house- Oh wait, they're not.

Do you see where I'm coming from? While The Force may not actually be classed as a proper offensive weapon, it can be used as a weapon, which is why I mentioned it here.

Another weapon I wouldn't mind having would be this really odd shaped weapon from Shadow the Hegehog that the black aliens use. I personally think it looks like a huge, slightly misshapen peanut.

xX

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    The Eternal Sword from Tales of Phantasia/Symphonia, or the R.Y.N.O. from Ratchet and Clank.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013

You'll get yours? What on Earth are you talking about? I'll get some sort of comeuppance (<--spelling?) for saying The Force is a weapon when it isn't?
    Oh my gosh, a horde of Star Wars fans are attacking my house- Oh wait, they're not.

I was just acting like some kind of evil Star Wars fan. I wasn't serious. =/ And you spelled comeuppance right. You can retract your claws now.

And no, I'm not a Troper yet, simply an enthusiast. I may go sign up soon.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I must own a Keyblade. Preferably the Two Across, Oblivion or Oathkeeper, but i have a whole host of keychains at home that might work. The sheer versatility of the weapon is what attracts me to it, that and my undying love of Kingdom Hearts, even after the disaster which was coded. All that magic and awesome skill would win against all your lightsabres and modern weapons. In my warped mind the fight goes something like this:

Soldier: Open Fire!
    Me: Defence! *Summons reflega*
    *Reflected bullets kill most soldiers, the ensuing explosion kills the rest. A Finishing leap kills the commander or whatever.

A man with lightsabre emerges from nowhere and attacks me, I engage in numerous aerial attacks, eventually ending the fight with Magnet Splash.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Let us go down that list, shall we?

The Hero's Bow from The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
    A Dark Bow from RuneScape
    An Armadyl GodSword from RuneScape
    The Time Net from The Ape Escape Series (Come on, putting a net over people to teleport them to jail! Epic(: )
    ASHPD from The Orange Box Series - Portal
    Rynocerator from Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsernal

And I would like to say that's it. I could be completely wrong.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    The Sequencer from FFTA2.

It gets STRONGER with each use, how godly is that?

In the game, it goes up by 1 attack every battle you enter while the sword is in your possession.

Back