• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one Pokemon in real life, who would you choose?

PalkiaPearls

Palkia rox ur stinky sox!
Years
  • I'd like Palkia. Who wouldn't want to control SPACE? I'd also have Quilava, because it's really cute and it's as small as a cat, so you could cuddle it! :D

Pandesal

W - Luna! Trigger!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    Although Mareep is my favourite, I think I would choose a Growlithe. It'll be just like having a cute little (okay, maybe Growlithe isn't so 'little') dog around... except for the fact that it can breathe fire and burn down buildings :D

Years
  • If I could have one, I'd have to choose Espeon, followed by a Leafeon and just a regular Eevee!

Just so cute and for some reason they really appeal to me!

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Charizard is pretty awesome and he can fly

Salamence would be awesome as well

and a Dragonite could help you in almost any situation

Years
  • I can't just choose one since I like so many, but I'll list individual ones that I would have. :3

Squirtle (my favorite of all the starters)
    Pokabu (love pigs)
    Zuruzukin (creepy, yet adorable)
    Medicham/Meditite (two of my favorite Pokemon)

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    MINUN! Minun is my signature Pokemon. <3 ...Well, becoming my sig. Pokemon, anyway.
    It's kinda a difficult choice considering I also like Luxray and Suiccune a lot...

Years
  • I'd probably go with a psychic Pokémon so I can teleport to places, read people's minds and all that sort of jazz. Not to sound like I'm just having a Pokémon simply to use it instead of care for it, I mean I'd definitely look after it but if I have a choice I may as well pick one which can do all sorts of awesome things, you know?

I'd pick Xatu, which just happens to be my favourite Pokémon anyway.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • It would be either Emonga ♥ DUH XD because it's cute, cuddly and it's oh so awesome. Haha; or my other pokemon would be Ditto. ♥ Aha I know, Ditto would be the best option because it would be able to transform into any pokemon it sees, including Emonga. ♥♥♥ :D

UGH! This post is getting spammy. D:<

Back