• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one pokemon, what will it be?

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    I would say Umbreon, since it is my favorite, though I would also want an Espeon. It would be so hard to choose between them.

Shiny!

My computer's sooo slow...
    Years
    Definitely an Espeon (They're like cats, no? I've always wanted a cat!). And maybe an Altaria or Rapidash, so I can be everywhere on time ^_^

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    As much as I'd like a Ralts around, I just don't feel right about owning a human-like Pokemon (makes me feel like a slave master).

Having a Nidorina could be dangerous, quils and all. I'm going to go the safe route and say Chikorita.

If just for efficiency, either Pidgeot (for transportation) or Raichu (for electric power).

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    this would be tough mudkip or charmander ??? mudkip cuz of swampert XD

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    I choose kyogre because it's my favorite pokemon... also wanting a starmie or a lapras when it comes to non-legendary

Back