• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could make a holiday what would it be?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    If you could create a special day apart from the ones that already exist e.g. Chistmas, Easter and so on, what would yours be?

Mine would be called National Mudkip Day!
    Everyone has to say mudkip every hour! XD

~ Arcanine1993

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
    Why the unbirthday of course. Infact here's your unbirthday present.
    If you could make a holiday what would it be?

Kauai

New Look, New me ~ ;D
    Years
    Box day!

Everyone would be given a large cardboard box and a black marker. They must then make some kind of mount out of it, be it an airplane, car, horse, whatever. They will then be required to sit in/on it and act like a three year old.

Velvex the Øverlørd

The Apparition
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    Burn it Down day, you go to your school and, well, you should know what you'd do next by the name of the holiday.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    PC staff appreciation day. This would involve normal non-staffers to have staff colours for the entire day, the colour changes based on the section you post in.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    I'd go for Strawberry Day, where we can eat as much strawberries as like, there would be a whole chocolate fountain if you want to dip your strawberries in oozy chocolate. xD

Back