• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Had A Chance???

Which generation would you pick to be real?

• 1st generation

Votes: 26 33.3%
  • 2nd generation

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • 3rd generation

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • 4th generation

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    The second Generation games were my favorites, so I'd probably choose that. Of course I started out playing the first genernation when it was first released in the US, and I still like those games. However, I still think the 2nd generation games were better, they had so many cool new features compared to the first generation.

Years
    Definitely 2nd Gen... I loved the games, loved the region, loved the Pokemon... My absolute favorite Pokemon is in that game *hugs his Politoed*.

I have no reason why I love Politoed that much, it's really weird. Just a random thing is what it is, because normally I like these badass evil looking things, then you get to Pokemon and you have my Politoed, named Toed, who is completely, 100% A.D.D. in all of the fics that Oniko (my character) has him in.

So that's that! I'd definitely live in the 2nd Gen game!

MoonlightUmbreon

The Shifting Shadow
    Years
    I gotta say the second gen, especially because that would mean you'd get to go to Kanto too. And most of my favorite Pokemon are there, Typhlosion, Meganium, Ampharos, Midreavus, Umbreon, Espeon, Ho-oh, Lugia, Suicune, Raikou and Houndoom.
    If they made a DS remake of Johto w/ Kanto included, I'd be infront of the que to get it.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Well, since you're limiting it to the Pokemon that are strictly from the individual regions, I'll have to go with Hoenn. I prefer the Pokemon from that region over the others, and it has contests.

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
    yup many like dragonite

who dosnt???

I don't. In fact, I hate all Dragon Pokemon save for Altaria.

Hoenn for me. I like Mudkips, and plus that regin has some of the best pokemon I've seen. The duel types in that gen were just plain strange. A Water/Ground type Pokemon is just mind boggling. Would that make Swampert a Mud type?

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Hoenn for me. I like Mudkips, and plus that regin has some of the best pokemon I've seen. The duel types in that gen were just plain strange. A Water/Ground type Pokemon is just mind boggling. Would that make Swampert a Mud type?

Generation 2 had a water/ground type first with Quagsire, so it's not really that weird.

Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2007
    i would have said 2nd because of Chikorita being one of the starters, but 4th because i might be able to see a shaymin. (even though its highly unlikely)

Last edited:

Zig

Quack.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Y am I the only person who likes the 3rd gen???

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    First Generation. Because if Pokemon in all aspects was real, all Pokemon the next Generation would instantly be discovered at the same exact time after each League.

Back