• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you had a million dollars...

Kimimaro

Beast of Bones
    Years
    I'd donate probably $50,000 to like, a humane society or something <3 Meh luffs animals. And then, I'd get us out of this crappy apartment. And then, I'd buy stuff for all of mah friends like I said I would! ;D But instead of little things, they'd be getting like a pure gold chair delivered to their door or something. o.O
    And of what I had left, I would take a summer off to visit all of them to deliver those presents myself.
    and then go to Hawaii.
    :3
    <3

yay! hawaii! I love it there. i'd spend part of my money to go there..

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    I would possibly invest half the money in a bank just to save money, and the other amount in stock, so i can get even richer. :P

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    I would probabaly buy a house. Considering I live in Southern California at least half of that money will be spent on the home alone. :(

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Buy a Wii, Rent an apartment, new TV, and put the rest away into my savings account.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    if i had a million dollas i would buy.... a mansion, alot of cars, all the poekmon games in the world, and hot topic.

p.s. i dont think any of these thing r possible.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    I would save it in one of those banking accounts that give you 10% of you capital by the end of the year. That way by the end of the year I would have an extra $100,000 to it and the next year get an extra 10% of that.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Buy everything I've yearned for, then give the leftover money to my family.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    I'd buy a house up in the mountains of North Carolina, hire a chef who can cook REALLY good Asian food, buy a bunch of CD's, Books, Video Games, a top-of-the-line PC, and that 60" Rear-projection HDTV I've always wanted.

cardfreak

Decepticon ******
    Years
    Get a Wii with PKMN Battle Revolution
    Get boxes of Mysterious Treasures (Pokemon TCG)
    Go to California alone to meet Megan Fox
    Save for College

Don't know about anything else.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    OMG *___*

I'd get the giant flat screan TV I always wanted for the downstairs with suround sounds, finally get the downstairs remade and renivated with wood floors, pant, and new furniture, a new bed for my room--a queen size, I'd buy all the Naruto manga I wanted--the local book/manga store disappeared--all my favourite anime DVDs to watch on my awesome new TV, my family always wanted a shed, a deck going down to our pool, possibly an in ground pool, an aquarium in my room with a pet cat shark, and all the sketch pads and pencils I could ever get. Yeah... I have a list! I wonder if that even equals under one million dollars...?

-SG

Back