• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you had to chose a town to live in

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Olivine City. It's the perfect balance of the convenience of a large town, the quaint, rustic charm of the countryside, and the fresh climate of the ocean.

Ice_Emperor

Emperor of all that is.
    Years
    Probobly Cinnabar Island or Cerulian(Sp?) City.
    The former, despite it being a Fire Gym, and the Latter because it's small quaint, and a water gym. Plus, Misty is very doable.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    I'd live in Solaceon. It's not far from Hearthome and Veilstone, has the Day-Care and I don't really like big cities.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    One of these threads again! Ok, here we go... *cracks knuckles*

Kanto
    Celadon: I've always wanted to live in a busy city.
    Saffron: it's pretty much Celadon, but with "creepy" vibe.
    Fuschia: it has a "zoo" and is close to the beach.

Johto
    Cherrygrove: it seems very peaceful.
    Violet: same reason as Cherrygrove, just a little busier.
    Goldenrod: the people there seem friendly and it's a city.
    Ekruteak: the people seem friendly and there are lots of places to explore.
    Blackthorn: it is high in the mountains.

Hoenn
    Vendanturf: it seems really friendly and there is lots of fresh air.
    Lavaridge: it looks very warm and cosy, while still being in the mountains.
    Lilycove: it's a city, that is right next to the beach!

Sinnoh
    Jubilife: it's the center of attention.
    Pastoria: it's out of the way, tucked in the corner.
    Snowpoint: SNOW!
    Sunnyshore: it's unusual and has a beach "underneath" it.

Elekid Kid

Banned
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Take me home to Mossdeep City!
    Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty!

Reactions:
    Years
    Cerulean. My fave gym leader is there, there is water around, & don't forget nugget bridge & Bill's house ^^

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I've always liked the idea of Olivine City - it reminds me of a seaside town near where I live, and I've always loved Johto.

Professor JIN

Pokémon Professor//Graphics
    Years
    Solaceon is quite remote, I would get a job (or do work experience) In the daycare centre. And it's only a short flight on my Staravia from Vielstone (for shopping)

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    my take on this is by city you mean any place that you can fly to so with that being said... i would want to live in the Indigo Plateau... you have some of the best battles there with the trainers coming in just for that and you have a cave right next to it for you to go exploring in. if you mean actual city i would say Goldenrod mainly because of the train that can take me between johoto and kanto in seconds.

Years
    hmm....

kanto:
    cerulean
    it's warm ( i think), near water, has a gym, the bike, shop, bill is right down the street, and apparently ambellina is there! my first friend on pc.

johto:
    azalea town.
    it has a great history, and there's that kimono girl dance studio with all the eeveelutions.

hoenn:
    sootopolis
    it's secluded, beautiful, full of water, and wallace is there! sometimes. he's my favorite gym leader.

Sinnoh:
    sunnyshore.
    warm, water, energy efficient (gotta care for the environment.) and there's volkner...

fiore:
    summerland
    i'm sure you can see my reasoning. No? well, there's warm weather, the beach, the jungle, the temple, the rangers, and the capture challenge.

almia:
    vientown/chicole village.
    my partners would be right nearby and i would be near the beach, breeze hill, and the ranger school.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I like Johto. Probably Goldenrod or even Mahogony Town. (probably spelt wrong)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Pallet Town/New Bark Town/Littleroot Town/Twinleaf Town, cos there's a chance I could nab a starter Pokemon from the nearby Pokemon professors. =D

Colossal

Pwnage
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2009
    Blackthorn for teh dragons. :)
    It also seems peaceful, the gym leader is cool, THERE ARE DRAGONS and its in Johto.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    I'd like to try living in Lilycove or Mossdeep, they're so close to the waters.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    Ooh, Olivine City <3 or Snowpoint, as I love snow x3

or maybe Goldenrod City, so much going on there. and I just loved it in Gold/Silver. :>

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'd like to live in Mahogany Town, but since I like city -ish towns, I'd probably choose Mosdeep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back