• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] IF YOU HAVE LET'S GO PIKACHU, LET'S TRADE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc@riotite

Always remember why you hesitate on choosing betwe
    Years
    Hey guys and girls, as the title suggests, im looking to fill up my Pokedex in Lets Go Eevee and therefore i would love if someone could trade me stuff like Oddish, Sandshrew, Scyther, etc and/or trade back my Haunter, Machoke and Kadabra. Im not really that far into the game and i dont think there's really anything all that worth to offer you but if you have some minutes or are in the same situation as me please, by all means, hit me up and let's do this!
    Happy Plays!
    😁

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2019
    Hellooo, I have let's go pikachu and need all the eevee versions: vulpix, beansprout, koffing. Send me a PM so we can trade 😁😁

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2019
    Hi i got pickachu i just need a alolan vulpix/ninetales i can help with your evolution trades aswel

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back