• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you like pokemon you'll love this site!

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    Please do not post in this forum. Thanks.
    Moving on down or up...

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    Cute site, kids will love it. Good job. ^_^

Edit: I love that 'fanboy' explaination.

Years
    The banner doesnt go with the background, it hurts my eyes. Additionally, the MS paint drawings are so not a good thing. Save my eyes, get Photoshop.

tropicove

tropical master
    Years
    :snea: :mew: Well, I changed the enter, the banner, less text, redused most text to marquees, and worked hard. What exactaly do you want for the site? :15: Give me ideas, not just saying whats bad, tell me what you want to see? :17: Imakui? I have seen your site. :snea: It's very, very bland! It's lincks are unclickable too! :dragonite

From,
    Tropicove :5:

Last edited:

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    well I have to say that at least you are attempting to make a site, congrats on that. it does look a bit rough right now but i'm sure with all the input you'll get here and elsewhere you'll have yourself a mighty fine site soon.

The idea and concept is very good, now just work on the presentaion and/or the sites theme.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    dude... two things: photoshop and spelling. Kuni's site is not bland and the links are clickable, but really... it's 7-year-old friendly and looks like a 7-year-old made it. it looks like somebody just threw some MSPaint graphics together and called it a site.

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
    tropicove said:
    :mew: If you love Pokemon you'll love www.tropicovekids.com ! It has every thing you would ever want on a pokemon site! It even includes Super Mario, Comix, Adoptable Pokemon, And more! So Surf on over to www.Tropicovekids.com ,A kid freindly site :2: ! You'll Love it!

From,
    Tropicove :5:

I think some of you are kinda beeing harsh -.-;;

REALLY, the only thing you need it a good layout. You allready have the content. Try freelayouts.com, but if this for kids try to make a 7 year old friendly layout.

tropicove

tropical master
    Years
    Im sorry Imuki. You just got me upset. Instead of all of you telling me tha bad stuf on the site, Why not tell me what to do? I need help? Help Me!?!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Dont mean to be mean,but you just wasted 3 minutes of my life. As Kuni said get photoshop,MS sucks for banners. And as sco said,it looks like it was all just thrown together. If your wanting advice,my advice is to get photoshop o_o Or have someone make you a decent banner for your site,simple enough.

tropicove

tropical master
    Years
    Thanks for the edvice, and for being nicer I apprecate it. ( Me no spell good :P , as you see) I'll get a photoshop OK

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    You're STILL using my sprites and sprites edited from mine without credit. Seesh, I told you to remove them MONTHS ago... -_-

tropicove

tropical master
    Years
    I gave you credit for the edited ones, and I only used a few. I used them for some buttons but I will fix those OK so get off my back. Ive been working on it.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Well, you've had plenty of time to work on it, haven't you? At least while you're working on it you could place some credit on there...

Back