• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you suddenly crashed into an endless Desert...

Which of your bags would you rescue from quicksand?

• Total voters

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    So which bag would YOU choose? You know the contents of them in your Heli, and only have time to rescue one. So which one would it be? Try to judge survival first.

Edit: Some people Posted before the poll was up? I can't beleive the forum runs like this.

Last edited:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • The one with water, a gun and some food, i would eat and kill myself, i need to die with some food xD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    This was meant to be a poll, but I took to much time :(

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Maybe you should widen the choices that someone can pick xD

Because i for one would pick a gun xD, but in the bag's choose i would pick bag...3

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    The choices were bad.
    I'd prefer the bag that contained… all of my music.
    Die listening to music <3.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • The choices were bad.
    I'd prefer the bag that contained… all of my music.
    Die listening to music <3.

I agree with that one a lot actually, as i always say music is life xD

Also i would like to die with the Laptop, WITH music on it xD

So then i could post a thread on PC saying "IM GONNA DIE XD"

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Surely you would sink before you burned XD?

Anyway, i chose bag 3, as well, pizza and laptop.. sounds good XD!

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Surely you would sink before you burned XD?

Anyway, i chose bag 3, as well, pizza and laptop.. sounds good XD!

No no, the sand is very hot :D

Your laptop and the SP is going to run out of batteries and you will have nothing to do. You'll finish the pizza within an hour, and you'll have a bad aftertaste - plus the salt from the pizza will make you really thirsty. After that, you'll continue to drink the Coca Cola until you're done - eventually you will get a toothache. OH THE PAIN!! You will die suffering D;

Of course, "Generator" could be an escape generator. O__O

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Bag 1- Frozen Foor, Tofu, Radio, First aid, GBA, Water.
    Bag 2-Nintendo DS and many games, Junk food, Mini electric Guitar, Amplifier, Sucky radio, Microphone.
    Bag 3- 10 cans of Coca Cola, Laptop, Generator, GBA SP, 5 Lunchable's Pizza.

Bag 1:
    The frozen food will proceed to melt in the desert heat, forcing you to either eat all of it or let it spoil. Likewise, the tofu will go bad without refrigeration. The radio won't work without reception. A large portion of the first aid will be destroyed by the heat as well - the remaining parts will be completely useless because you aren't going to really cut yourself on miles of sand or anything. Assuming you're alone, you can't exactly use first aid on yourself when you've passed out. You can't play GBA when it's bright because it's a sucky system, and you can't see anything when it's dark. The water is good, though. You'll freeze to death during the night without insulation.

Bag 2:
    Junk food has a disgusting aftertaste. You can't really complain about the DS, though. You can't play electric guitar without electricity, thus also nullifying the use of the amp. The radio doesn't work in the middle of the desert... And what the hell are you gonna do with a microphone?

Bag 3:
    See above post >>

They're all terrible choices, haha.

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
  • i would chose the lunchables and coke. Then when i was done i would pour the leftover coke onto the generator and eletricute myself.

wait does the first aid kit have an emergency kitten in it ? >_>

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Bag one will probably be most practical. Nothing can beat some water ^_^"

Skullie

.∙:||º¿ωhäää?º|| :∙.
    Years
  • Ok, this is something true, but it works. If you litteraly stay still for about a minutie, you'll be forced out of the quicksand, thus not neading ANY bag really (besidesfor the desert part XD):P. All quicksand is is mud frankly:p. If i had to choose, I'd pick bag 3 ^^.

Saruboy

Closet pokemon fan
    Years
  • I'd take bag one. You can survive without food for a while, but you can die painfully fast without water. The first aid kit probably has a smorgasboard of crap you can use, and not just for fist aid. That's just me, though.

Ok, this is something true, but it works. If you litteraly stay still for about a minutie, you'll be forced out of the quicksand, thus not neading ANY bag really (besidesfor the desert part XD):P. All quicksand is is mud frankly:p. If i had to choose, I'd pick bag 3 ^^.
    Actually, there are 2 types of quicksand. One is the variety you mentioned, and the other is super fine sand, that's been works kind of like the plastic-ball-pool-things you used to play in as a little kid (I can't think of what they're called, sorry.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Bag 3 but I would trade the GBA for a meowth plushie so I have a bit of a pillow

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • I chose bag 3. Because I LOVE SODA AND LUNCHABLES. And having a laptop would be handy, because I could contact someone to come save me.

Bag 1 would be my second choice. But it would only last me so long, and then I would have to see if I could get anyone on that radio to save me. [I think a laptop would be more effective.]

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Tell me what frozen foor is before I choose that bag...

On a side note: Deserts don't have quicksand.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    ogawd, I had such a hard time picking a bag 8(

I'd choose Bag 3 as well, although I can't stand Lunchables Pizza. It's the laptop that drew me to Bag 3 \o/!

Although I guess if I were stuck in an endless desert and I was starving, I guess I'd eat the Lunchables despite the fact that under normal circumstances, I'd get nauseous from the thought of eating those things. >:|

Back