• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you were a pokemon trainer...

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    I'd start with Mudkip (Swampert is awesome) and live in Blackthorn City or Altamar (from Pokemon Heroes)

Years
    Hm...hard one. I'd probably want to live in Lavaridge (hot springs!) or Sootopolis (nice, quiet, and surrounded by water). If it has to be a starter native to the region, either Torchic or Mudkip. If it doesn't, Corsola or Charmander (so that I can fly on Charizard).

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    My starter would be a torchic so i can get blaiken and i would live in pewter city so i can train my torchic to evolve into combustkin, and then defeat brock over and over using my double kick.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Well, for a city, I'd pick either Ecruteak or Sootopolis.

If I could have any Pokemon I wanted as a starter, I'd pick Sneasel. However, if I had to pick one of the 'official' starters, I'd choose Totodile.

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    region: johto
    town: ecruteak
    Starter: dratini

~Alakazam~

Psychic Eye
    Years
    Region: Sevii Islands
    Island: One or Four Island (Hot Springs and fire pokemon on One and cool Ice pokemon and a daycare early with Lorelei next door on Four)
    Starter: Abra
    Conventional Starter: Charmander

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
    Uh... Hmm.

As for my starter Pokemon.. out of all the starters, would be Cyndaquil. I've always adored the little thing- And all of its evos pwn. <3 I love Cyndaquil, Quilava, and Typlosion. Eh.. I like Typlosion the most out of them. x3;

For where I lived, would be.. ugh, I have no idea. I love Johto, so I'd probably be there. Maybe either Goldenrod, as I love the big cities, and possibly even Olivine. I love the ocean(but not so much the sailor theme) so that would be a nice place. =D

Onewildnight

Aspiring Fire Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 23, 2006
    I'd have to start with Charmander, just because Charizard is sooooo cool, not to mention strong, and can fly which would be pretty useful. I don't think i'd live anywhere! just travel around with my pokemon for company!

Years
    Well, I would start in Kanto region. I would like to live in Pallet Town and start with a Charmander. I'm a big fan of it and its evolution, especially Charizard. If it was to start in Johto I think I would probably like to begin in New Bark or maybe Golderoad. My Starter would be a Totodile! So naughty and cute it is :P If it was to start in Hoenn well, I would pick up Treeko!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Kanto, Fucshia City (^^ I'd be at the safari every day), Squirtle
    Johto, Ecruteak City, Cyndaquil<--I like him only a little more than Totodile, it comes close!
    Hoenn, Slateport City, Mudkip

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    I guess mine would be cyndaquil and i'll start in goldenrod.. Hehe..

poke lover

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I would live in Kanto since its my favourite region. My hometown would have to be Pewter city. I would ask if I can have a Geodude as a starter Pokemon instead of the normal ones.

Years
    Location:Virdian City but travelling through all regions ofc

Starter:Growlithe! If we're talking about normal starters I had to choose between charmander and totodile

Back