• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a Pokemon...

DragonBackpack

of the shattered sun
    Years
    if i was a pokemon

if i was a pokemon i would be infernape. i love to run and jump around and climb. in my spare time when im not gaming i do a sport called 'parkour' its like free running. and infernape, a monkey, best describes that. i also love fire and im abit of a piromaniac. and monkeys are one of my favourite animals. :)

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    A Chimecho!
    Because it has the ability levitate, it can make funny sounds, it has healing abilities (which I would like to have) and it's kinda funny.
    And it's not exactly the strongest Pokemon out there...

Vail

wah
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    I'd love to be a Psyduck...a carefree, cute little duck that evolves into a fierce, crazy-colored duck? Yeah. That, and they're fast swimmers and have the capacity for being strong mentally. c=

Ein

Grim Angels FTW!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2009
    I would probably be an Eeveelution like Jolteon or Glaceon. I wouldn't mind being Dragonite though.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Umbreon. I'm nocturnal and sweat poison when irritated (in human interpretations, you can tell when I'm pissed off and that you should run.)

I'm generally quiet, but I'm not to be underestimated. I can withstand a lot, just like an Umbreon.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I would also be a Leafeon because I am a kind of person who would be calm at some times, but at serious moments I am on the case just like Leafeon. :)

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Umbreon sweats poison? O_o you learn somthing new everyday, it seems...

I think perhaps I'm a mild Mewtwo-personality, but less emotionally disturbed. serious, unless really comfortable around everyone there (example- little girl from the japanese movie). Or on the internet. But then, that doesn't exactly count, does it?

If I had a choice, though, Lucario would be it.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'd be a Metamon/Ditto because I have major mood swings all the time (like changing from one person to the next without being schizophrenic).​

warudo.kun!

I see what you did there.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    Although I said Shaymin. I was actually just goofing around.

If I could be a pokemon I would be maybe an Umbreon, or a Rotom.
    Rotom seems so fun. And perhaps colorful? o: It's pretty cute too. I'd like to be like Rotom. c:

Back