• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were to marry any Pokespec. Char, who will it be?

Nnoitra Jiruga

Your. SCREAM's. a. whisper.
    Years
    Well...I looked at some threads, and none discussed about this...
    x D I think.
    Wow, I don't sound very encouraging.
    ANYWAYS, the topic is...
    Who would you marry?
    It can be anyone. For me...It'd probably be...
    Bill. x DD Or...Lt. Surge.
    O^O Such weird selections, I know...but...they seem so...promising 8 D
    Especially Bill. x D

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
    Hm. Odd question... Well, just to be shallow and go with aesthetics and affiliations over actual compatibility...

Probably Sabrina. :D

...whut? Psychic-user, Rocket, and gorgeous. Good deal!

Years
    ...Ginga, you already know who I'm gonna say, right? Lul, you already asked me this.
    Though I don't usually want Red for myself (I want him for Yellow) I'd say I'd want to marry him if I could.
    Maybe I'd want to marry Green too, xD.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Ruby. I'd marry Ruby. He's my all-time fave, and I love him to death (and I'm probably one of the few fangirls that dislikes Frantic XD).

And if I were of the opposite gender, I'd say Yellow or Berlitz.

And I suppose Gold or Pearl would be candidates, but I probably wouldn't choose them over Ruby~

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Hmm... I don't know. I guess it'd be Silver. I wouldn't mind being around him, the teen being so quiet and all. Him or Red. Red would make things cheerful or at least more interesting.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Hm....so hard. I like May in the anime, and I kinda like sapphire...so she's my backup, but...

YELLOW! OH MY GOSH I LOVE YELLOW!

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
    -sigh-

do you even have to ask
    That just made me laugh so hard!
    Peobably Red or Gold, maybe Ruby but I'd probably get anoyed being around him too much(for the record Im not hating on Ruby, in fact I love him but I think our personalities would clash). Red because he's nice but a hard-core battler and happy almost all the time, or Gold because I also skateboard and play pool and I love his Aipom and Typhlosion(pretty sure I spelt that wrong).

Back