• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you woke up in someone else's body, what would you do?

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Hotaru said:
    probably take there money and valuables back to my house XD
    But they would probably be waiting there in your body, my dear. XD

Anywho... I'm with Jennifer on this one. Hooray for trashing other people's lives! *irony*

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    If it were a girl. Not too old but who's developed... What wouldn't I do? XD
    I'm serious. That'd be the first thing I'd be doing if you get my meaning...

A guy wouldn't be that bad. Especially if he had a hot girlfriend... XD

But yeah. I'd want to switch back quickly. Especially if his/her family were satanists.

Sato

N'cha!
    Years
    Hmm.... interesting question... Well it would obviously depend on what body I woke up in... Depends on the situation of the person who the body belonged to, my situation, my situation in the new body... But no matter what happens I'd probably freak out to start off...

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Also, if I was in a girl's body, I'd like to see what the true difference is between the boys bathroom and the girls bathroom!

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I would be like: "This is one of those mornings again...."

And then:
    If I woke up on some other girl, I would go looking for a mirrow to see what "new me" would look like. And then I would make good plan about what should I do.

But if I woke up as boy that would be something really new. I would scream like girl and jump out of my bed to see my new body and say: I feel so...guy! AND am I gay or what?!
    XD

Years
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! THIS ISN'T MY BODY!

*runs into wall*

that sums it up, I guess. I don't know what would happen after that. I like my body, thank you very much. And if I switched bodies, that means that someone must have MY body... omg! freaky!O_O;

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Really, I'd be the same as most of the other guys here. If I woke up in the body of a girl, there wouldn't be much I WOULDN'T do. >_> But here's an interesting idea: What if you woke up in the body of someone you know (GF/BF, friend, family memebr) And their mind was still there too?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I think it's pretty obvious, I'd have sex like crazy.

Just inform me if I'm not allowed to say that here.

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    If it's a girl's body:
    "Yawn!"
    "Hey this is not my body!"
    "Now I can go and watch my self in the miror..."

If it's a boy's body:
    "Yawn!"
    "Hey this is not my body!"
    "Now I can get more girlfriends."

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
    I've thought about this many times, actually...
    First, I would think I'm dreaming. After realizing it's not a dream, I'd scream. Once I stopped screaming and calmed down, I would be scared. Once I got past being weirded out, I would have fun (i.e. Steal stuff, run around the mall like I'm insane, etc.)

Doesn't matter WHAT gender I woke up as, I'm not going anywhere NEAR the bathroom. (Better hope I wake up in diapers...)

Stacee

MY EMERALD!
    Years
    If i was in someone elses body for one day....
    Girls Body:
    'Hey, this isnt my room!' (note: i hibernate)
    Enemy Girl:
    'Hehehehe, now i can do bad stuff! mwhahahaha!'
    Boys Body:
    'What happened to my bra?'
    Enemy Guy
    'Hahahahah!' run into the kitchen and eat all the fatty foods.

Crush:
    'Hey what's this?*smirks*' then i shall grab the diary and read it.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I would be flipping out. Then I would stay like that for a day to see how it would be and THEN I would try and figure out a way to change back. XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Two words, no matter who I switch with.

Freak. Out.

O.O;

Back