• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ihyatoeu and DDDchu's Palace of Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Yes it does. Jolly 6 iv victini with v create, fusion bolt, fusion flare, and searing shot
    The only pokemon that have some iv are lake pokemon, deoxys, diancie, and jirachi
    Also, what is the nature and iv of v create rayquaza

Ok, I'll trade you the manaphy for the victini. The rayquaza isn't the v-create one. This rayquaza was RNG'd in HG/SS, and I got it back in 2011 here in the forums. I actually only noticed it was flawless when I transferred it to my y version recently. Also, are the shiny dogs from the gamestop event?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Ok, I'll trade you the manaphy for the victini. The rayquaza isn't the v-create one. This rayquaza was RNG'd in HG/SS, and I got it back in 2011 here in the forums. I actually only noticed it was flawless when I transferred it to my y version recently. Also, are the shiny dogs from the gamestop event?

Yes they are. When r u on, i still have u as a friend

Years
    And I am back in business of trading and on the forums again after a long and horrid streak of depression. The wants will be updated on my page and what not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back