• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ikasu's *Shiny* Trade Thread

homsar

Competitive Gamer
    Years
    Shieldon, Mantyke and Bastidon - Not sure what you would consider a fair trade (I can give these to you as well).

Spinda and Spoink for Kadabra/Laparas/Growlithe/Dratini (Your choice, I dont care which two of them)

Jirachi and Blissey for Porygon-Z

Tell me what you think.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2009
    I'm interested in the SHINY DRATINI, SHINY PONYTA, and SHINY DITTO. All the SHINYs I have to offer is SHINY PINECO and SHINY FORRETRESS. You willing?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Shieldon, Mantyke and Bastidon - Not sure what you would consider a fair trade (I can give these to you as well).

Spinda and Spoink for Kadabra/Laparas/Growlithe/Dratini (Your choice, I dont care which two of them)

Jirachi and Blissey for Porygon-Z

Tell me what you think.

Ok, this is the trade:

My:
    Shiny Kadabra
    Shiny Laparas
    Shiny Growlithe
    Shiny Dratini
    Shiny EV'd Porygon-Z

For Your:
    Shieldon
    Mantyke
    Bastodion
    Jirachi
    Shiny EV'd Blissey
    Shiny Spinda
    Shiny Spoink

homsar

Competitive Gamer
    Years
    Theres been a misunderstanding. The Blissey is not shiny, thats why I offered to trade the jirachi with it as a pair.

homsar

Competitive Gamer
    Years
    Your:
    Shiny Kadabra
    Shiny Laparas
    Shiny Growlithe
    Shiny Dratini
    Shiny EV'd Porygon-Z

For My:
    Shieldon
    Mantyke
    Bastodion
    Jirachi
    EV'd Blissey
    Shiny Spinda
    Shiny Spoink

Thats fine then? Im just migrating my Jirachi Spinda and Spoink, Ill get online with the first six after that.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I can give you shiny's totodile and elekid for shiny's cubone and meditite?

I have Totodile, but do you have any other shiny starters that I don't have? (Torchic and Mudkip)

Back