• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ikeziu's Egg & Lv.1 Giveaway

Ikeziu

Just face it: Maiden pwns you.
Years
BrightFer and Thinking_Of_A_Name; Ok. I will add you in a second, Thinking_Of_A_Name, and just tell me when you got your friendcode, BrightFer.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Okay my friend code is 3437-6139-4448
And I don't mind waiting,if you are out of eggs :D.

Ikeziu

Years
AGH! LOADS OF NOTES D: Ok, guys.

I am going on Wi-Fi, but I will cancel if you are not the person I have the Pokémon/eggs for, because I can only have six Pokémon/eggs at a time... Just.. wait for me, okay?

BrightFer; I'm not out of eggs... yet. I only say so because my last ones are reserved for you, Thinking_Of_A_Name and some more.

Professor JIN

Pokémon Professor//Graphics
Years
AGH! LOADS OF NOTES D: Ok, guys.

I am going on Wi-Fi, but I will cancel if you are not the person I have the Pokémon/eggs for, because I can only have six Pokémon/eggs at a time... Just.. wait for me, okay?

BrightFer; I'm not out of eggs... yet. I only say so because my last ones are reserved for you, Thinking_Of_A_Name and some more.

Ok.

I'm nearly at Vielstone

Professor JIN

Pokémon Professor//Graphics
Years
Im at Vielstone. Just freeing up space in my team

Do i have to put you in my Pal Pad?

Last edited:

Ikeziu

Years
Professor JIN: Yes, you have to.

pokemasterbjorn: No problem! Sure!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Again thanks for the trade Ikeziu,I got a Togepi with Bold nature thanks.

Ikeziu

Years
Thinking_Of_A_Name: Yeah!

Professor JIN: You just go catch any Pokémon and trade for it.

BrightFer: No problem! Congratulations with the Togepi, by the way!!

Zoaea

Critter
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 12, 2009
Pokémon/Egg: chikorita
Quantity: x1
Friend code: in my sig

I cant get on till tomorrow ! D= If you can't hold on till then, I can understand, but I'd take one of each of the starters u have left tomorrow. x3 (chiki is my all time favorite pokemon! x)

Ok, so, you may know me from "Pinkiepops' and Ikeziu's Breeding & Item Centre". Well, thanks to this breeding centre, I now have a box full of Pokémon eggs and level 1's. I need this space, and therefore I am going to give away these. Yes, give away. For free. All Pokémon listed are level 1 unless noted otherwise.

-VERY SORRY, BUT I AM OUT OF EGGS. I WILL GET MORE IN A WHILE, SO STAY TUNED!-

Here's a list over what I have:
Chikorita male x 4
Charmander male x 2
Torchic male x 1
Spoink male x 1
Treecko male x 1
Plusle male x 1
Minun male x 1

Post this form here:
Pokémon/Egg:
Quantity:
Friend code:

Ikeziu

Years
Pokémon/Egg: chikorita
Quantity: x1
Friend code: in my sig

I cant get on till tomorrow ! D= If you can't hold on till then, I can understand, but I'd take one of each of the starters u have left tomorrow. x3 (chiki is my all time favorite pokemon! x)
I will just reserve one of each of the starters for you 'till you can pick them up!

Professor JIN: No problem!

Back