• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iLegendarySS

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2012
    Hey everyone, i just created a forums on here and im hoping to become an active member, i just setup a youtube account for making Pokemon LP's im currently making one for "perfect soul silver" which is a harder version of soul silver i would reallllllyyyy appreciate it if you could check it out or if you know anyone that might want to watch them im really going to work hard to make them the best that i can, if you guys could take a few mins out of your day just to see if youd like it it would mean alot to me thanks so much! - Will.

Channel names- youtube
    ilegendaryss
    or
    XxTheWillxX

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
    Years
  • 'Hayo fellow new Let's Player and gaming-fan! Welcome to PC! =D

It's pretty nice to see some more of my colleagues. I hope you'll enjoy your stay! =3

Back