• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'll answer all Anime questions, future and past.

JordanPKMN

Manga Freak!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2004
    If there are any episodes you missed or any strange things that might be plotholes, come here and I'll try to figure it out and give you a handful of information concerning the Anime.

JordanPKMN

Manga Freak!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2004
    Wait...

Entei's the fire one. If you're talking about the electric one, I'll tell you.

Marina is tied up and bound and stuff... They fire the crystal and starts to create a storm... Raikou's angry, then Kenta, Jun-ichi and Eusine go to the evil place, then Kenta's Beedrill comes near so the bad guys plan their attack. Eusine gets to the Rockets and they find out that Marina's captured, then they start talking about something (the episode wasn't subbed) then Raikou zaps the crystal and it gets absorbed. It goes crazy and zaps everything... it destroys Eusine's vehicle and lightning bolts hit people... Marina is thrown off a cliff and Beedrill catches her.

That's all for now, i haven't finished yet.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    JordanPKMN said:
    If there are any episodes you missed or any strange things that might be plotholes, come here and I'll try to figure it out and give you a handful of information concerning the Anime.

alrite, any strange thing in the show. why does torcoal keep crying for no reason. :P go ahead answer that

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    Can i quiz ya to see if you're worthy? :P
    -Whats da name of the second InuYasha movie?
    -How bout the third (unreleased on DVD so far..)
    -Why'd Kenshin die?
    -Did he in the manga?
    -What did Sanosuke become in Reflection?
    -What was Dr. Eggman referred to in the subtitled version of Sonic X volume one?
    -What kind things did VizKids do to the Pokemon manga?
    -What happened to Noah in the japanese Yu-Gi-Oh anime that was different from the dub?
    -How'd Kenshin get his scar?

Heh... just a little test thing, here are some ones I dunno..

-Whatever became of Mewtwo after Mewtwo Returns?
    -Do Ash's and May's Bulbasaur have anything going on together?
    -In the Hoso episode where Misty uses that Gyrados to beat those 3 morons, what did Misty say about Satoshi in the end?

Back