• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'll sell you a magikarp for only 500 yen!!

marcc5m

what
Years
  • It's the same as buying a Cat or a Dog really. Except they can kill you with their deadly attacks. People selling parts of Pokemon, like the Slowpoketail isn't so bad either really...I mean, we buy sausages and chicken and stuff, so hey, why not?

Years
  • How about this... it is legal to buy Pokemon, yet illegal to sell them at unreasonable prices!

Anyway, I'd buy one. I thought gambling for prize Pokemon would be considered worse, but whatever.

AustInsane

Breeder
    Years
  • I fell for the magikarp salesman my first time through blue version. 500 yen isn't that much though, and I had never seen a magikarp before cuz I had no old rod. I think I would totally sell pokemon. I would try to make a business out of breeding them and selling the eggs/babies. People sell dogs. Why not sell pokemon?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • If someone was selling pokemon to be pets like at a pet store it would be really cool. You could have a pokemon as companion without having to catch one or go on a journey. It would also be good for small children who are not old enough to go off on their own yet.

Back