• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Illustrating My Top 100 Favorite Pokemon (as of 2023)!

Chillie

The Easygoing Pokenerd~
Years
I tried doing something like this in 2020, but was cut short for a variety of reasons. Now I'm going to try it again in the way I know best--in art form!
I love Pokemon, and this month leading up to Pokemon Day (and probably beyond because time) I will show my appreciation for my personal favorite creations from this wonderful franchise. Feel free to tag along!
I will be posting anywhere from 1 to 4 illustrations at a time as well as a small description of why I have that certain Pokemon on my favorites list. I won't go overboard with words like I did last time, I promise lmao

With all that out of the way, I hope you enjoy viewing these as much as I enjoyed making them. Pokemon and its creatures are very special to me and these 100 Pokemon are all like family to me. I'm giving back in a way!
Thank you everyone :D​

Chillie

The Easygoing Pokenerd~
Years
Apologies in advance, didn't expect the images to appear so big here lmao lemme know how I can make them appear smaller.

index.php

My favorite starter from Paldea. Even with the other two being strong choices I couldn't say no to a duckling, especially one this charming and snazzy. Didn't want to evolve him right away, he's such a precious boi.

index.php

I like walruses, and the Pokemon equivalent does everything right. Intimidating, yet has kind of a cute blubbery side to it as well. Really fun to use in any Hoenn playthrough.

index.php

Ultra Beasts are one of my favorite concepts in the series, so expect a few of them on this countdown. A clown with a head that explodes like fireworks? And it has this appealing colorful design? I've signed up to this idea from the start, and I'll never grow tired of it.

index.php

Adorable, goofy, best running animation, shockingly fun. They managed to turn the basilisk lizard into such a rad specimen (also explains how it can learn Surf, which is hilariously accurate). It's a perfect conclusion to Helioptile.

Back