• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Illustrations for a Fanfic

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    This one is between spoiler tags so that you can hide it when not looking at it - it may stretch the screen.

Spoiler:

In the fanfic, the main character (below) has a route she wants to take to get to her previous home city, it is in red.

Prologue-Illustration.jpg

Chapter-1-Illustration.jpg

Also: fakemon on post #4

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    Oh wow!! I love your version of a realistic charmander!

Your a very good artist :D I'd love to see more

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Thanks I'm glad you like them.

I may make more some time. For now, I just have a few fakemon:

Spoiler:

Moilusc

Oil Pokemon

Oil Type

This pokemon sustains itself on vegetable oils and other fats that are liquid in cool outdoor temperatures, usually by extracting it straight from the plants, seeds and nuts themselves. Its line are the only oil types known to human kind, and endemic to Relique. They are weak against fire and ice - cold from ice solidifies it into a hard fat, making it immobile, and heat or fire can make it too runny or burst into flames. They are, however, strong against bug, fighting and flying types - its slimy oil mats bird's feathers and also makes bat/dragin-winged pokemon too heavy to fly. Fighting types struggle with how slippery the oil is, and the exoskeleton of bugs is softened by oil.

More details to come. Moveset not decided yet.

Spoiler:

Targar

Tar Pokemon

Oil/Poison Type

The development of the crude oil industry has allowed Moilusc to be able to evolve into a new form - Targar. It must be exposed to crude oil for this to occur (sort of like using an evolution stone). It is not sustained on vegetable oil like its previous form. They must eat crude oil derivatives to stay alive. They say, without the oil industry, they would die off and no more would evolve from Moilusc. Their bodies are thick and heavy, unlike runny Moilusc, and extremely fumy - the gases it gives off its body can cause severe poisoning. Its body substance also causes poisoning.

Spoiler:

Hornturtle

Fast Turtle Pokemon

Water/Fighting Type

Upon first look, they bear a striking resemblance to Squirtle, since they are closely related. However, they are quite different, not being pure water types. They are very good at fighting and also have a strong bite. Their attack and defence is quite high, but their special stats are not fantastic. They are known to get on well with humans when living with them. However, habitat destruction has diminished the wild population, making them extremely rare.

Spoiler:

Herturtle

Hermit Pokemon

Water/Fighting type

When Hornturtle evolve, their shell becomes soft and vulnerable to help boost their flexibility and speed. As a result, they use the shells of other aquatic animals in order to defend themselves. This shell can be put on or taken off any time it decides, so it can tailor its weight and defence according to the situation. As with its previous form, they get on well with people in captivity but are oppressed by humans in the wild.

Last edited:

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • Well done with the human figures.

Try to give more attention towards facial expressions, they are very good now so make them perfect.

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • Hey, these fakemon are cool; interesting concepts and a bit of back story too! great!
    Your first two sketches (not the map, though on that subject i like the subtle links with the zodiac) look really lovely, the anatomy is great (though the first one, the younger girl's cheek seems a wee bit too puffy like she's almost pulling a fishface o3o but lets not get too obsessed cuz it's really great anyway xD;;;;) and it's really refreshing to see charmander drawn in such a style! :'D They both seem very peaceful, really great stuff! <3

Back