• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a terrible artist and i want you to like me (;

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Mckinky's Terrible Art Thread
    I'm a terrible artist and i want you to like me (;

Hello. Art is not my forte.
    all the trashbags of stuff here is just for legacy because i have self esteem problems and love to show it <3
    I hope you enjoy my collection of useless wastes of gigabytes

if you would like for me to waste even more of my life that the earth overlords allow to continue to create another hipster abomination, please PM me and i will reply as soon as i am dismissed from my goverment-provided child processing centre.

Photography
    Spoiler:

Spritework
    Spoiler:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I really wish you wouldn't label your art as terrible. It's certainly nothing even remotely close to poor and I promise I speak for a lot of us when I say that it's rather good! That little rainbow apple? Precious. So stand behind your art and be proud of it! There's no shame in that. :)

BatsyDarling

*✶вαтѕуdαяℓing ✶*
    Years
  • Looks wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy better than my art. What camera did you use for the pictures?

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    Lol that LSD gif is pretty sweeet :D

Not sure why but the photography pictures are a bit dull though to be honest. Out of the 3 I'd say the Old Bottles Picture was the most decent.

Back