• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'M BACK BABY!

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    I started my account about 6 months ago ;) but I have only logged on a few times. So hey I'm KRIEHN2!!!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Wow, took you long enough to start an intro thread! Belated welcome to the forums! So... have you gotten used to the forums yet? I hope that you can stay for quite a while around here, and quite often, too! Have fun at PokéCommunity. Try to log on more often, as PC often has stuff. Interesting stuff.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Welcome back, but I should just say welcome to your new life here.

It's good to start posting again, so re-read the rules until they are stuck in your head and have fun!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Mmm, 6 months is a long time~ /half a year in fact
    But welcome~!

Since you've starting posting, yeah, you should cruise a bit on the forums and post to your hearts content. Or, if you suddenly got a Bad ending, you can come to my lab in Sector Seven for help, or ask a mod for help if you have any questions. <3

Anyway! Hope you'll have fun!
    See you later. <3

Back