• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back for one night only, and I need some battlin' Pokes

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Ok, I haven't been in the trade forum for over a year, but I'm battling a friend who's really good at Pokemon and I'm not much of an EV trainer type. I've got a ton of shinies up for grabs, if you want it there's a good chance I have it. All legit, so no worries there, I'm clean. I have a very specific shopping list:

Shuckle, preferably shiny, EV'd in Def and SpDef
    Charizard, preferably shiny, EV'd in Atk and SpAtk
    Electivire, with elemental punches and Cross Chop, EV'd in Atk and Spd
    Blastoise, preferably shiny, EV'd in SpAtk and Def
    Alakazam, EV'd in SpAtk and Spd

I'll list some of my availables a little later.

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
  • i have: shuckle, and e-vire.
    looking for: impish gligar or gliscor, adamant piloswine or mamoswine, bold walrein, careful cradily, calm regice

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Wow. Um, I could see what I have, but I really dealt more in the shiny department before. I was never really down with the whole breeeding thing.

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
  • oh, i was meaning shinies...yeah. if you had those natures (or close to 'em then yes), but if not then that's cool and no thanks.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Haha ok, well I have a Gliscor that's naive but that's it. Sorry, my collection is probably pretty lacking after this much time off.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Well, any other takers welcome. Charity also welcome ;).

Oh and by the way. I lied when I said one night only. I'll keep this going till tomorrow night, my battle is on Wednesday.

Last edited:
    Back