• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back!! *huggies*

Crazy_4_Pokemon

Don't be near me -_-
    Years
    Hi guys, I'm back. I had a lot of homework to do and I sort of forgot about PC ^-^' I also had to do lots of work on my forum and stuff.
    So yea - HI PPL!!!! *grins*
    ♣C4P♣

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Hi and welcome back to PC. Have a good time and dont leave again.lol. If you need a friend feel free to drop a PM in my box.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey there, Welcome back. I remembering seeing you around before you left...
    Glad to have you back. ^^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Welcome back to PC =D Hope you have fun with us once more ;D
    And we can understand why homework is makes us forget about PC xD Don't worry :333

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    I wonder if Matt will make this person read the rules and FAQ and treat her like a n00b..
    Welcome back Miss Crazy For Pokemon. Have fun here, PC may have changed in many ways since you have gone. If you find anything bothering you and you need help with something, throw me a PM. ^_^ Enjoy.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    I wonder if Matt will make this person read the rules and FAQ and treat her like a n00b..

Alas, I can't make anyone do anything.

Anyway, Welcome back. Glad that you got all of the homework sorted out. You may not need to, but it would be a good idea for you to check the rules out again as they may have changed since your last look at them. ^_^

Hope that you enjoy your stay here again. If you want to be friends please Pm me.

Back