• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back to the Community!

Dark-Soul

Darkness...
    Years
    Hello all PokéCommunity Forum members! I'm Dark-Soul, an old PokéCommunity Forum member, I stopped being active in the forums for reasons I don't really remember...my last visit to the forums was on August 21st, 2009. I'm really glad that I'm back and I hope I will get used to the forums again.

Regards, Dark-Soul. :)

Sawariyah

The Red haired guy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2010
    Welcome back to the forums, Dark-soul. Its always nice to see an old member back. Hope you'll have some serious fun here. =D

Oh, and the rules have gone through some revision since the last time you were here. I'd suggest you take a look. Just in case, you know. ;3

I'm a big fan of dark themes too. I used to have a lot of them earlier. Not anymore, though. XD

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Oh, I joined just days after you left. <3

Nice to see you back. The signature rules have gone through revision, you should check them. And, as you might or might not have known, Pokemon Black and Pokemon White are out in Japan. See the appropriate section for more information.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Welcome back! The same thing happened to me. I joined in May of '09, stuck around for about a month, then moved on for a while. This place does tend to keep calling you back, that's for sure. ;D Here's to hoping you stick around a bit longer this time!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome back to the forums! Although I have never met you before, I think it's good to see old members coming back. I hope that you have a great time again around the forums!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Welcome back ~ I would say read the rules... :o Read the new signature rules!:D

I did that to. Joined then left :/ missing out on everything, then I came back in April 2010. And Pc's not gettin' rid of me ;)

Back