• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back!!

psyduckmaniac

Yes.I've played pkmn dungeon 2
    Years
    • E4
    • Seen Jun 13, 2008
    None of you probably remember me... i was here about a year ago until i lost my main version of the game. i still have some of my main pokes on a different copy of the game so ill still be trading i just felt like saying im back :D and i also remember i had a huge sig lol

anyone gonna post? D: Anyone????????

Last edited:

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    None of you probably remember me... i was here about a year ago until i lost my main version of the game. i still have some of my main pokes on a different copy of the game so ill still be trading i just felt like saying im back :D and i also remember i had a huge sig lol

anyone gonna post? D: Anyone????????
    I've posted.I hate being ignored, so I shalt not ignore other people.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Meh i love being ignored it means i dun have 2 deal with ppl always ranting on me or w/e the reason it may be. Anyway wb 2 PC and i think i know you from somewhere.

Years
    Hello Psyduck Maniac. My name is Abbie and welcome back to the community. I'm sorry about the trading part but if you want, you can be my friend and we'll make something happen.

Back