• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back!!! :]

DCstrX

Collector
    Years
    Well I'd jus like to say hello to everyone again. Old friends a new friends to be. I haven't been on in about 8 months cause if school and a few months ago my house was broken into and alot of my games where stolen many of them my pokemon games. Well I'm. Back I've rebought my loved pokemon games and I'm goig to try and get back to where I was. Hopefully I will have some help along the way :]

iRawr

Poli?
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Welcome back dude!
    Thats a shame that they got stolen... But anyway enjoy your play through of HG/SS ;D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey there, DCstrX, welcome back. ^^

Maybe this time you'll stick around for awhile? But just a heads up, some of the rules have changed around here since you left, so it might be a good idea to read up on them before posting around too much. Better safe then sorry, in my opinion.

Enjoy the forums. \o/

Back