• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IM BACK

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    Well, im officially back and better than evar!

Im back on Pokemon (if anyone knows my story i stopped playing competitively last month because i sold Platinum in order to get SoulSilver).

So if anyone wants to play against me give me your friend code so if anyone wants to play silly childrens games, trade or maybe chat about pokemon you are welcome to PM on this website or Facebook (Aaron Dobransky)

BTW DISREGARD MY FC SIG IT IS WRONG I WILL CHANGE IT RIGHT AFTER THIS POST:
    CURRENT SS FC: 2837-4712-7978

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Welcome back to PC, DSkee. I hope this time you will stay around and become more active. xD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, technically you haven't been gone a complete month yet... but you never made an introduction in the first place. Since you only joined last month, and you don't have that many posts, let's just go ahead and call this your introduction. :D

Glad you haven't given up on competitive battling. That stuff goes waaaay over my head, but I'm sure if you stick with it, you'll be one of the awesome kids around here that everyone is afraid to battle. Like Aurafire. :D

See ya around, m'kay?

Back