• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back~

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
    Years
    Ok, so I've been away sense October or so (I think)

Just want to run back over here and give my "official I'm back"

I wonder what I'll do? I'll probably be posting in game threads for a good three-four months knowing me.

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
    Welcome back SchwarzRozen !
    I have not spoken to you before, so I hope people who have will remember who you are.
    That sig is pretty cool. I shall see you around in the games section =p

@Maritza
    Hey Maritza, welcome to the forums, you could start a new thread in the Welcome Section telling us more about yourself =)

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2013
    Welcome back. While you were away, I started a project called "Pokemon Chocolate Green". I'm trying to improve it inch by inch, a little at a time... Why not check it out?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hi I think I've seen you around, but we've never talked. Welcome back! Games are fun on forums. Maybe go on the DCC or Other Voting Polls. Always fun topics.

Hope to see you around the forums again!

Back