• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back

Influential_Mew

EeVee Trainer
Years
  • After being gone for so long, I decided to revisit the forums. Well, here I am! Not that I was really well known here or anything, but just in case. ;) Things have really changed around here too. The forum looks slightly different than the last time I was actively here. Anyway, hi to all! :)

Last edited:

Influential_Mew

EeVee Trainer
    Years
  • Thank you for responding! I was getting the feeling I wasn't welcomed here, lol. No worries, I'll be glad to answer any questions, and give them as they come to me. :P I do like the Fourth Generation section as that is still my favorite generation as well as Sinnoh. I also enjoying Pokemon General and other sections relating to Pokemon, really. :) There are a lot of sections I still need to explore. What brought me back? Simple. The next generation of Pokemon games- Sun and Moon. I thought, why not come back, right?

Back